Geberit Pluvia roof drainage Syphonic roof drainage
Fewer pipelines, more performance
Geberit has been setting standards for roof drainage for decades with the Geberit Pluvia syphonic roof drainage system.Clear reasons speak in favour of Geberit Pluvia:
- Fewer roof outlets due to high discharge rate
- Increased planning flexibility by saving on stacks
- Maximum use of space due to horizontal pipelines without slopes
Sophisticated details, high-quality system components and Geberit as your partner reliably ensure safety, durability and smooth operation.
The right technology ensures a better result Syphonic roof drainage
- More compact construction and an ergonomic design for all Geberit roof outlets compared with predecessors
- New rotating lock bar for easy installation and maintenance
- Extra-long Geberit PE straight connector for higher insulation thicknesses
Simpler planning and calculation
- Geberit ProPlanner software with plug-in for Autodesk® Revit® for hydraulic calculation
- Complete BIM data available
Information at your fingertips
The Geberit Pluvia product finder makes it easy to put together the right set for your roof structure and installation situation and gives you quick access to all the necessary catalogue data.
Link to the local Product Finder
Geberit Pluvia roof outlets
The perfect solution for a wide range of roof structures
Example 1: For concrete roofs with bitumen roof foil, Geberit Pluvia has an extra-large contact sheet to provide a better connection.
Example 2: Lightweight roofs benefit from the low static load thanks to Geberit Pluvia. The long connection pipe allows even high insulation thicknesses to be overcome.
Example 3: Thanks to its compact design, Geberit Pluvia is also suitable for installation in gutters.
Example 4: For weight-bearing concrete roofs with bitumen roof foil, the height of Geberit Pluvia can be adapted with a supplementary set.