Geberit actuator plates for WCs Choice is important
It’s not just any bathroom, it’s your bathroom
You select the tiles that reflect your style. You accept no compromises when it comes to WC ceramic appliances and washbasin taps. Moreover, because making the right choice is important, at Geberit you will find the right actuator plate for the WC to give your bathroom the crowning touch and to pamper you with comfort functions.
Geberit actuator plates don’t just look great, they also feature versatile functions. There is a suitable actuator plate with corresponding options to suit all tastes and requirements:
- Odour extraction unit
- Orientation light
- Insert for Geberit DuoFresh sticks
- Touchless toilet flush
- Surface-even installable actuator plates
- Remote flush actuations
- Customised designs
More options in overview
DuoFresh – fresh air for everyone
Geberit DuoFresh odour extraction with orientation light
The new Geberit odour extraction unit for toilets can be installed in all concealed cisterns from the Sigma range. In addition to an air filter, it also has an orientation light and an insert for in-cistern blocks. Under certain conditions, existing toilet systems can also be retrofitted with the odour extraction unit.
The Geberit odour extraction unit removes unpleasant odours directly from the WC ceramic appliance. It extracts the air through the flush pipe and flush valve, purifies it using a ceramic honeycomb filter and then returns it to the room. It also offers the following functions:
- An LED orientation light behind the actuator plate provides discreet lighting when going to the toilet at night. The light is controlled by a proximity sensor, which ensures that the air extraction and orientation light are automatically switched on and off. The settings of the proximity sensor can be personalised via app.
- Insert for in-cistern blocks. These blocks colour the flush water blue and produce a pleasantly fresh fragrance.
Installation and consumables
Installation is simple and well thought out. The only requirement is a connection to the 230 V power supply system.
- With the exception of the transformer, all components are installed through the cistern’s service opening. In line with regulations, the transformer is stored elsewhere – such as in a flush-mounting box with service opening.
- The transformer is sold under a separate article number.
- Apart from a few exceptions, all actuator plates from the Sigma range can be combined with the odour extraction unit. Actuator plates from older series have to be replaced in the event of retrofitting.
- Thanks to a special mechanism, the actuator plate can be opened with a flick of the wrist, giving easy access for replacing consumables.
- The insert for in-cistern blocks is located in an easily accessible position behind the actuator plate.
- The ceramic honeycomb filter is also easy to access and can be replaced by the end user.
- The intensity of the orientation light and the length of time it remains on can be personalised by the end user via app.
Both the ceramic honeycomb filter and the in-cistern blocks can be ordered via the Geberit WebShop or from your plumber at any time.
Geberit Sigma flushing system
Geberit Sigma flushing system
All technical Information about Geberit Actuator Plates and Flush Controls can be found in the Online Catalog
Everything with a system – Geberit flushing systems
Geberit provides reliable, discreet behind-the-wall solutions that ensure perfect functionality, outstanding convenience and maximum durability. The actuator plates are the only part of the concealed cistern the user can see. A variety of flushing systems are available, making it possible to find the right product for a particular application or special structural conditions. To make it easier to match up the Geberit actuator plates with the appropriate cisterns, they are each given a “family name” that they share with the cisterns: Sigma, Omega or Delta.